Wednesday, May 13, 2015

You are my strength
my sunshine
my treasure
my world
my crush
my everything
my heart's desire
you are my greatest love.










I have been
Telling my every poem
How cute you are.
But now I am ashamed to tell them
You are disrespectful to
Me, my love, and every poem 
I have written so far.
I don't want them to think
I am a liar
I am not
It was you

who set my heart on fire.





Before you, there was only just one heart,
Ever searching, always reaching, but never finding.

Before you, there was only just one soul,
Ever seeking, always yearning, and but never resting.

Before you, there was only just one thought,
Ever striving, always wanting, but never fulfilling.

Before you, there was only just one life,
Ever planning, always hopeful, but never complete.

Before you, there was only just one hope,
Ever lasting, always fleeting, but never achieved.

Before you, there was only just one dream,
Ever longing for, always missed, and never believed.

Then you found me, on wings sent from above.
You taught me life's greatest lesson;

When two hearts merge... it's wonderful love.



- I Love You -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
PigMimi Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template