Monday, May 25, 2015

It’s better being alone, than being with someone who makes you feel lonely.











I think I have known you well, but now I know I am wrong.










Hardest thing in the world is fixing a heart you didn’t break by yourself.









It hurts when someone who you fight for doesn’t fight for you back.













I think the most difficult part of losing someone isn’t having to say goodbye, but rather having a life without them.









The worst feeling of a broken-hearted isn’t being alone, but being a stranger for someone you used to love.






I think I'd better stay away from you
I'm just going to be a hindrance for you and for your boyfriend
if you're happy without me I'll disappear from your life
but you need to know you will never disappear from my life
because you are the person who has filled my heart :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
PigMimi Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template