Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Before im go to PP im so happy because i'll meet u and see your face bb
when im at pp and see your face im so happy bb
i dont know , what i want do , because im so happy
im so nervous, i dont know how talk with you
and when you go out and talk to me you want go home, im sad, im cry.
my heart so broken, in casa i just can cry.





im waiting you until 05.30 at casa resto alone.
i hope you'll come but you never come
and i go back to hotel alone.
at hotel im alwars think about you, i just can cry.








when i meet you again at aeon.
you talk to me you want go home
but you lie to me . .
you go out and go in again to aeon
after that my handphone lowbat
im charger my handphone and hope you'll come









and every day i just want to cry
but im always try to smile to every people
when i see my handphone im always hope you chat me
but that impossible.
i know you love some guy








and I'm know im really stupid like women who love other men
but it was the love, love dont need a reason
i really love you bb








if i talk ill forget you im lie
im cant forget the people that i love
i dont need your body , dont need everything from you
i just want your love, but i know that impossible
and now i just want you happy
find other people better from me
i dont want see you sad again

BE HAPPY BB , I LOVE YOU



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
PigMimi Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template