Saturday, May 23, 2015

Don’t worry, dear. I am always by your side whenever you go even it’s invisible. I always mention your name in every my prayer.









When there’s no news from you, when you disappear, it is the most thing that I hate. Because I am afraid of losing you, dear.






The way I show my affection is simple. That are waiting, believing, and loyal.















Nothing can make me away from you, including a distance.














I do not want to quarrel too long, It’s enough that “missing” tortures us.






there is only one woman in my life now that you
and there's only one woman I love is you
I do not know what I should do
This love is driving me crazy
but i want everyday see you smile bb






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
PigMimi Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template